Terms of conditions
You book our tours direct from Naturguiden using the booking form
But you can also book the tour from any one of our agents. You find the contact information here.
Book direct from Naturguiden
Full payment shall be made no later than 10 days prior to the start of the holiday. In the case of booking made less than 10 days prior to the start of the holiday, full payment is required immediately and absolutely before the tour starts.
If full payment not reach Naturguiden by the date specified on your invoice, we reserved the right to cancel your booking without refund.
- You must be at least 18 years old to make a booking. We reserve the right to decline any booking.
- All payment is made to Swedish Bank-Giro or a Swedish bank account. Details are specified on your invoice. Be sure to include your unique reservation number. You pay for all transfer cost charged by your bank.
- We reserve the right to change the price due to change of exchange rate or other things that might effect our costs. The price on your confirmation and invoice is always the price you have to pay, that will never change.
- A cancellation must be made in written, either by mail or by e-mail. We determine the cancellation charge on the date we receive the cancellation. Be sure to include all necessary information how to refund the part you will get back.
- The cancellation charge are as follows:
- More than 30 days before the start of the tour: You get everything back.
- Between 29 and 10 days before the start of the tour: 20% of the travel sum.
- Between 9 and 3 days before the start of the tour: 50% of the travel sum.
- 2 days or less before the start of the tour: You will get no refund.
Subject to change
Cancellation by you
Cancellation by us
- If we need to cancel the tour due to force majeure, you will get full refund of all monies paid to Naturguiden. We will not give you any compensation for other cost you might have had for the trip, for example flight tickets or equipment bought. Not during any circumstances.
Force majeure is unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequence of which neither we nor our suppliers could avoid, even with the exercise of all due care, examples of which are war or threat of war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster or similar events beyond our control.
Weather – Guaranty
As our product is outdoor activities we are depended on the weather
We can not give you weather guaranty, only sunny days for example. But if the weather circumstances are such that it is impossible to full fill the activity that you have booked, you have the right to cancel the trip and get full refund of all monies paid to Naturguiden.We will not give you any compensation for other cost you might have had for the trip, for example flight tickets or equipment bought.
The circumstances that might occur are
- For our ski tours: Not enough snow or extreme cold weather.
- For our skating tours: No ice or a situation when all ice is covered with to much snow
Those situations can often be predicted a couple of days before the trip and we then inform you about the situation and you have to choose to come anyway or cancel the trip. Other activities will be provided.
Bad weather is normally not a reason to cancel, we adapt the tour after the actual situation. In the unlikely event that we become unable to provide a significant proportion of the services you have booked, we will make alternative arrangement for you at no extra charge. You will get no refund.
Changes on a tour:
It is unlikely that we need to do any changes on any of our tours, but we plan for the tours a year in advance and things might change. If we do any change to the tour you will be informed as soon as possible. If the change is major you have the right to cancel the tour and you will get full refund of all monies paid to Naturguiden. We will not give you any compensation for other cost you might have had for the trip, for example flight tickets or equipment bought. Not during any circumstances.
To late arrival
If you, due to a late flight or any other circumstances, get late to the agreed start of the tour, we will do what we can to help you catch up.
You can help us by
- Prior the tour send us information about how to get here , for example with what flight
- Send us your mobile number
- Call us as early as possible if you know that you will be late
If we have no information we try to wait for at least 30 minutes.
By accept these terms of conditions you accept to act according to the following obligations.
- Read the terms of conditions carefully before book the tour.
- Make sure that you give us the correct contact information, it is the only way for us to get back to you.
- Read the confirmations carefully, check that dates/times and products are booked according to your requirements. If not contact Naturguiden before you make your payment.
- Be sure to inform us in the special information field if you have any special needs. Are disable in any way, food allergies or any thing else.
- Follow the rules and instructions given during the tour.
- You are obligated for costs due to careless behaviour that cause damage or lost equipment, damage on lodgings, cars or other things.
- If you by purpose behave in such a way that it cause extra costs you take those cost yourself.
Insurance and documents
You need to have your own insurance for travel and injuries. Make sure that you have needed certificate if you need any kind of treatment.